It’s about that time…that time when I start to get overwhelmed with work and stress. So how do I handle it? I make a list of the top 10 things that are making me happy this week.
1. Homemade chili. Huge thanks to my husband for giving me the last bowl for lunch today!
2. My BFF. I had a challenging day yesterday and my best friend sent me flowers. How awesome is that?
3. An awesome Halloween party. Hubby and I had a great night out on Saturday complete with lots of laughter and good times.
4. Family coming into town this weekend. Both my sister and my aunt & cousin will be in town on Saturday. I can’t wait to see them.
5. So You Think You Can Dance!
6. Dairy Queen’s Banana Pudding Blizzard! Holy O Face!
7. My little man trying to walk. So cute!
8. TWO NEW EMPLOYEES at work. I am so excited to have more fun people to work with.
9. Thinking of fun Christmas and Birthday presents for my two favorite boys. December will be here before I know it.
10. My husband. When I left the house today, I said “Thanks for yesterday.” His response “Thanks for every day.” LOVE HIM!!
What’s making you happy?