Christmas is almost here! Can you feel it?
I love love love this time of year. It just makes me so downright HAPPY!
Even though I still have to go to work tomorrow, not all my presents are wrapped and I’m feeling like a loser for not having purchased/made small tokens of appreciation for the bug’s teachers….I still want to do my happy post.
Last week I was in a funk so I didn’t write a list. Here’s to a fresh list and here’s to what’s making me happy.
1) Christmas is Friday and I get to spend it with my husband, son, mother, grandmother, sister, mother-in-law and sister-in-law. That is awesome!
2) Sarah Mclachlan and Bare Naked Ladies “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen” LOVE IT!
3) My baby saying UH OH. It’s adorable.
4) The warm aromatherapy wrap that is around my neck right now. Beyond perfection.
5) All the Christmas cards along my staircase and breakfast bar. My friends have some stinkin’ cute kids!
The only thing that would make my life better right in this instant is if my husband was feeling better and I had a big piece of chocolate cake in front of me.