It’s that time again…time for me to share with all of you my list of what is making me happy this week! I am loving this positive vibe that has transferred to so many people. It makes such a difference to talk about what makes you happy vs. bitching about what isn’t going right in your life.
What’s making me happy this week?
1. My baby is trying to walk!! It’s so cute and he is so proud of himself when he stands alone. He even claps for himself.
2. My BFF – It’s her birthday tomorrow and we had a Girls Night last night to celebrate. She is the BEST!
3. The holidays are coming. I totally love this season.
4. A co-worker had a baby on Friday – yeah babies!!
5. Pumpkin bread.
6. Baby giggles – seriously, there is no better sound in the world.
7. THE SUN IS FINALLY OUT! Thank the lord.
8. Brainstorming. My head is full of potential ideas; just have to find the time to get them all down and paper and implement.
9. The bug finally seems to be getting back on track with sleep and daylights savings. Rock on!
10. My life. I am very blessed with a wonderful, amazing husband, an adorable child, a roof over my head, a steady job, loving family and friends and more. I am grateful for all I’ve been given.
What about you? What is on your HAPPY list this week?