I fully intended on posting a Thankful Thursday post on Thanksgiving, but I got so wrapped up in actually enjoying the holiday that I forgot.
So today here is my THANKFUL post wrapped up in what makes me happy.
Today I am happy because:
1) I am in my early 30’s and still have 3 living grandparents. That is totally amazing to me and I am so thankful to have such loving, wonderful people in my life to learn from and share my life with.
2) The Bug is officially walking. We went to Richmond taking 10+ steps at a time, and left making full circles, turns and steps of up 30 and 40 at a time.
3) It’s almost December. December is full of so much FUN – my hubby’s birthday, the bug’s birthday and CHRISTMAS!!
4) There is still pumpkin pie left! Not sure my tummy can take it, but I’m going to try.
5) There was a cold glass of wine waiting for me when I get home on this nasty, rainy evening.