My best friend is taking a stab at becoming a contract blogger for NatureMade. They are looking for someone to write about what puts them in a good mood. Coleen is awesome, amazing and many more fabulous adjectives….but of course I feel that way. She’s my best friend. However, if you take out that I’m extremely biased and look at the facts, she is the perfect person for this job.
Her doing this has got me thinking about what puts ME in a good mood. I am generally a happy person. I don’t sweat the small stuff and try to appreciate all that I’m given. But like most people, I have my off days.
To counter those off days, I want to start writing about things that make me happy –from things that make me smile to things that make me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants.
Here are things that are making me happy today:
1. The bug’s laugh.
2. The bug attempting to dance. (It’s a little head bob a la Stevie Wonder. Adorable.)
3. My husband fixing my car.
4. My morning coffee.
5. That I get to go see my friends this afternoon for a mommy and baby playdate.
6. The chicken pot pie that is baking.
7. My kitty trying to get comfortable in my lap right now.
8. The bug in his Halloween Frog costume.
9. Peanut Butter and Jelly
10. Hugging my husband.
What’s making you happy today?