Miss E. will be 6 months on Saturday. I won’t be here to take her monthly picture. I won’t be here to give her a hug and kiss.
Yes, I’ll be home the very next day. Yes, it’ll be good for me, my businses and my general demeanor to have some time away … just for ME.
But I am already a little bit sad.
I can be gone an afternoon or an evening. But 8 hours has been about it….then i want to see her, hold her, smell her, feel her soft skin and look at her tiny little toes.
We’re still nursing so a part of me is nervous after 4 straight days of bottles…she won’t want to go back. But I’m sure she will…and if not, I’ll just have to work a ltitle harder.
It’s going to be a good trip. And Miss E. will be fine. She’ll be home with daddy and her big brother.
On Sunday, I’ll be home.
And I’ll inhale her, smother her with kisses and marvel at how much she’s changed.
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.