After I had the Bug I cried every day for 6 weeks straight. I’m not exaggerating. EVERY DAY. I started to feel like I was losing myself. I told my husband that if I got to six weeks and wasn’t better that he needed to have me call my dr. But I hit six weeks and a cloud lifted. I didn’t cry. By eight weeks, I was so much better. By twelve, I felt a bit more like “normal” whatever that means.
So I was ready with Miss E. But it didn’t come. Sure, I’ve cried, but it’s totally been from sleep deprivation as it’s usually right before bed or in the middle of the night. (You know, when I’m up feeding the baby…over and over.)
I’m grateful that it’s been easier this time around on my mental state. I literally stare at this face and when I get a grin or she starts to coo…that’s when the tears come. I am so lucky.
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at Fadra’s site.