This week was CRAZY! We had a huge video shoot on Wednesday and then I spent all day yesterday in branding meetings. To top it off, my allergies (or cold??) are killing me and I’ve started having random, irregular but very uncomfortable contractions.
So with all that being said, I want to make sure to point out the things that I am extremely grateful for this week:
- My husband. When I came home on Weds night and my ankles had seeped into the rest of my leg, he was wonderful enough to rub my feet. He also brought me OREOS earlier this week. Love that man.
- Chai tea and coffee. I’ve been drinking half calf coffee and chai for most of the pregnancy and that little extra bit of caffeine was a huge help this week. I could have used a double espresso.
- My co-worker, Meredith. She steps up to the plate like none other and just gets things done. It’s great knowing that since I’m about to go on leave that I’ve got someone awesome filling in for me.
- Tissues. My nose thanks you Kleenex.
- No stretch marks. I’ve had my fair share of weird, unpleasant pregnancy ailments, but I haven’t had any stretch marks. Knock on wood with 3 +/- weeks to go.
What are you grateful for this week?