It’s Friday and upon waking up to news of the devastating earthquake in Japan, I feel compelled to get my Weekly Appreciation list up. Today I am grateful for:
- The fabulous lady in the lobby this morning who told me how AMAZING I looked for being less than two weeks out from my due date. Lady, you are awesome and totally made my day!
- Friends and family that are safe, happy and healthy
- Antibiotics and Benadryl – Knock on wood, but I am starting to feel just a smidge better. I want majority of this funk to be gone before Squoosh gets here.
- Girl Scout Cookies. More yum!
- Spring is on its way. It’s fighting to get here, but sunny days and warmer weather are coming.
What are you grateful for today?