Have you missed my latest BabyCenter posts? Here are a few of my favorite from August, plus some from my colleagues.
– Everything on Toddlers & Tiaras apparently has me in a tizzy this month. Did you know a mom could lose custody partially due to her costume choice?
– I recently started taking Zumba and it’s a good thing I can laugh at myself. It might be trying to kill me.
– Adore baby nurseries? Check out my 7 nurseries designed my regular people, you know, like you and me. (All are Raleigh-based mamas!)
– I love Mom-101! What else will our kids never know? 23 Things Our Children Will Never Know
– When did you/will you turn your child’s carseat forward facing? I’d like your thoughts on Sabrina’s take.
– Do you have trouble keeping up with your child’s shoe size? Believe you me, it’s easy to miss that they grew an entire size and you missed it. Check out Andrea’s story.
– Amy is awesome for admitting she admires Akin for his ridiculous and offensive rape comments. Check out her post to see why.