I’ve spent the last few mornings and evenings reviewing 2010 on my blog. I consider myself extremely lucky to have a place where I document my daily/weekly life and can revisit some of my adventures throughout the year. Re-reading old posts has made me laugh, roll my eyes and has even caused my eyes to well up with tears all over again.
Here are my five favorite posts from 2010. If you missed them the first go ’round, I hope you enjoy them now.
1. Being a Mother Bug was sick and I was hit with a profound sense of never returning to the woman I was before having him.
2. I Want Him to be Better Than Me. It’s hard to admit your flaws but there’s no better place than the Internet to hold yourself accountable.
3. Baby Fever…or am I crazy? I found this post to be incredibly amusing considering I got pregnant 2 months later. WHAT? I guess we decided to just go for it.
4. Why I Write I was glad to stumble upon this again. It’s a good reminder that I write for me and no one else.
5. Face to Face with my Own Mortality This is my most raw post to date and took me months to write. I’m still proud of myself for hitting publish.