Hey y’all, I’m Erin.
I’m a work at home mama of an eight year old boy and five year old girl in Raleigh, NC. Before kids, I worked for a local PR firm and was the director of marketing communications for a children’s product company. Now I work with BabyCenter on social campaigns for their blog from my home office. I also sell super fun jewelry from KEEP Collective. Coffee is my best friend.
A few fun facts:
- I’m a social media junkie. Woohoo for the invention of Facebook and Instagram!
- If I’m going to work out, I prefer there be booty shaking and Hip Hop involved, so Zumba is my current favorite.
- I love cereal…like LOVE it. I can eat it for every meal of the day, including dessert.
- I love to shop. Clothes for me, clothes for the kids, home decor – you name it, I want to shop for it.
- I was voted Most Likely To Perform on Broadway in high school. I have a deep love of theater and music, and dream of performing on the stage again someday. Right now I settle for singing lullabies and going to the occasional musical.
- I’m a terrible housekeeper.
This blog also occasionally features three other writers who share their ideas and parenting wins/losses. Learn more about them here.
Want to chat? Have a project for us? Email me at erinclane AT gmail.com