Welcome to the new school year!
That means Mama needs to start organizing our meals because most of our evenings are CRAZY. My kids get home from school around 4:15/4:30. Throw in three nights a week of activities (baseball, music, dance…) and organizing dinner time can feel straight up impossible. Sure, we’ll occasionally grab Chick-Fil-A or a frozen pizza, but long term, I need a plan.
No need to panic. The Internet is my friend. I have Pinterest boards with oodles of ideas. I remember there are some very savvy people out there who’ve already done the hard work. It’s my job to pull that all together.
Casseroles are a great and easy way to fill up your family without all the stress of preparing a meal. You can even make some of these in advance to save even more time!
Here are 25 of the best casseroles out there for busy weeknights.
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Crescent Casserole
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- White Chicken Chili Bake
- Italian Chicken Casserole
- Barbecue Bacon Chicken Bake
- Chicken Alfredo Baked Penne
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Easy Baked Burrito Casserole
- Loaded Baked Chicken and Potato Casserole
- Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken Casserole
- Pizza Casserole
- Chicken Tortilla Bake
- Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- Beef and Noodle Casserole
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- French Onion Chicken and Rice Bake
- Fiesta Casserole
- Chili Dog Biscuit Casserole
- Taco Salad Casserole
- Ham and Noodle Casserole
- Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
What are your go-to weeknight meals for busy nights?