Every year there are those few posts that you go back and read and think, “YES! I am so glad I wrote this.” Some are funny. Some are poignant. Some make you reflect on a certain situation.
Here are my favorite posts that I wrote this year:
1. Sometimes the Mirror Lies — I was really hesitant to hit publish on this. I felt so raw. The words just sort of vomited themselves on the page. But I’m glad I did. I’ve received several emails and messages about it. It’s so comforting to know I’m not alone.
2. Helplessness is Not My Friend — It was a rough night with the babe.
3. Poop, Pee, Farts and Nakedness — This one still makes me giggle. I think all parents can relate.
4. Age Is Just a Number — After a night out, I reflected how life makes us feel different ages all the time.
5. Learning to Be Still — I went on vacation and still couldn’t turn off my brain.
6. Gym Shower Etiquette Goes Down the Drain – I had a VERY interesting experience at the YMCA.
Do you have a blog? What were your favorite posts of the year? Share in the comments below.