Please note, I am NOT a techie. I don’t “do” tech at all and the lack of detail in this post will attest to that.
Hi, I’m Erin and I’m an iPhone lover.
My first phone that would allow me to do emails and such was the Samsung Blackjack. I got it through work and was totally stoked to give up my regular flip phone. But a year and a half later, when my boss told me we were getting the new iPhones from Apple, I was STOKED.
The original iPhone made me super happy. After I quit my job last year and decided to get a new phone, the 4S was the only option in my book. I didn’t look at anything else.
1) To date, my phone has never randomly called my contacts. I’m not sure what is up with the iPhone but I randomly call people at least once a week. (Note, the original iPhone never had this problem.)
2) Verizon 4G is AMAZING and every app I download on the Galaxy is installed in seconds. The iPhone takes at least a minute, if not longer, EVERY TIME.
3) Due to the screen size and resolution, videos on the Samsung Galaxy are fantastic. I happily turn my phone over to my son to watch some cartoons on YouTube, knowing he can really see all the details.
4) You can do some really neat things with blue tooth, tethering and wi-fi with the Galaxy, as well as use a feature that can share photos and things between other Samsung devices. (Still figuring this one out.)
5) I think Siri wins the voice feature. I haven’t asked the S3 too many intense questions, but I have a love for Siri that can’t be taken away.
What phone do you have? What do you love about it?
I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Ambassador program and have been provided with a wireless device and three months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.